Faircourt Management Ltd understands the value placed upon your personal data and we are committed to protecting and
- We only collect your personal information where absolutely necessary, where you have consented to us doing so and only
as much information as is needed.
- We do not send marketing materials, nor supply your details to companies to send you marketing materials or use
forensic/analytical software products using your data.
- We may share your data with bona-fide third parties only in fulfilment of our contractual obligations or for legal or
- We will protect your data with suitable technical and organisational measures as part of our security
- Your data is only retained as long as required by statutory regulations.
- Persons 16 and under and vulnerable adults data may only be processed with approval of a parent or guardian or
responsible adult as appropriate.
- You have rights of access to your personal data to verify what information we hold and to correct anything which is
inaccurate to which a timely response must be given.
- You have the right to complain if you feel the data we hold has not been correctly processed. Details may be found in
the full document.
17.5.18 summary cr/v1